Recognitions and Features
- Center of Excellence, Annie E. Casey Foundation. 2013
- Outstanding Criminal Justice Program, National Criminal Justice Association. 2014
Articles Featuring the EPISCenter
- Pain in the Nation: The Drug, Alcohol and Suicide Epidemics and the Need for a National Resilience Strategy. Trust for America's Health. April 2018
- 4 Ways Implementation Support Centers Assist in the Delivery of Evidence-Based Programs. Pew-MacArthur Results First Initiative. July 2017.
- Implementation Oversight for Evidence-Based Programs:A policymaker's guide to effective program delivery. Pew-MacArthur Results First Initiative. May 2016.
- Evidence-Based Policies, Programs, and Practices in Juvenile Justice: Three States Achieving High Standards Through State Support Centers. National Center for Juvenile Justice. March 2016.
- Building Cross-System Implementation Centers. Annie E. Casey Foundation. December 2015.
- Reducing Teen Substance Misuse: What Really Works. Trust for America's Health. November 2015.
- A Healthy Early Childhood Action Plan: Policies for a Lifetime of Well-being. Trust for America's Health. November 2015.
- The What Works Marketplace: Helping Leaders Use Evidence to Make Smarter Choices. Results for America and The Bridgespan Group. April 2015.
- Data Collection and Sharing for Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement. MacArthur Foundation, Models for Change Information Sharing Toolkit. January 2015.
- The At-Risk Children, Family, and Communities Caucus newsletter. Representative W. Curtis Thomas and Senator Stewart Greenleaf. Winter 2014.
- Evidence-Based Policy-making: A Guide for Effective Government. Pew-MacArthur Results First Initiative. November 2014.
- Core Principles for Reducing Recidivism and Improving Other Outcomes for Youth in the Juvenile Justice System. Council of State Governments. July 2014.
- Strategies for Scaling Effective Family-Focused Preventive Interventions to Promote Children's Cognitive, Affective, and Behavioral Health. The Institute of Medicine. July 2014.
- DDAP Accomplishments: The First Year (2012-2013). Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs. 2014.
- Violence Prevention in Pennsylvania: Report of the Advisory Committee on Violence Prevention. Joint State Government Commission, General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. December 2013.